1. Never Choose a Photographer on Price alone.
2. Get recommendations from friends and appropriate colleagues
3. Review not only an online portfolio, but images from an entire gig.
4. Refuse to shop for a photographer based on price.
5. Define your wants and needs, communicate the same to your photographer.
6. Request your photographer’s advice. Chances are, they know… what to wear, who could do your make-up, hair, etc. And yes, men, this applies to you as well.
7. Unless you know your photographer well, CONTACT them IN PERSON before booking.
8. Book with a great creator of images.
9. Know that Great Images take time; allow the time it takes.
Enjoy the amazing aftermath!