How does one achieve portraits that are YOU.
It involves a whole lot more than bringing some gear and props to a photo shoot.
Yes, if you have passions… by all means, bring them along.
- musical instrument
- art supplies
- theartre garb
- cheerleading uniform
- dance uniform
- football uniform
- any uniform for that matter
- stuffed animals
- back-packing gear
- jogging gear
- and well… friends.
BUT… does bringing these things actually yield images indicative of YOU?
Not so much…
The reality is that you MUST be relaxed when having your portraits created and among company that you trust and enjoy!
This means TWO THINGS. You need to TRUST your photographer.
You need to LOVE the work your photographer does and KNOW inside that what will come out of the camera is what you are soooo excited to see in your final images.
- Senior Portrait Tips: The Make-up?
- Senior Portrait Tips: Clothing Choice is Integral!
- Tips for choosing your photographer!
- Senior Portait Tips: Informal Portraits?
- It is official! The best image of 2009 is: