isn’t always a bad thing.
Creating images with sentimental items and special locations is one of MY MOST FAVORITE things to do.
When I found out that much of Ms. Tayler’s session was going to be on the family farm… I was über excited. There is nothing like a senior keepsake book filled with images reminiscent of your youth, playtime with friends and family… and the whimsy of childhood.
There are many, many great images of Tayler’s Session, but I am opting to share a mere few…
This one of the field by the pond is certainly a must see.
And this one is certainly on the list for many reasons… but I will allow you to discern what those may be…
And lastly, a few from the Old Market in Omaha!
Don’t forget to vote for these images AND for Ms. Tayler’s amazing silhouette image.
Thank you so much, Tayler for an amazing day with you and your mama. I am honoured you chose me to create these images with you. Bring Kleenex to to your premiere… it will be needed!
- Ms. Tayler… :: Omaha Senior Photographer
- I know we all want to see… :: Omaha Senior Portraits
- More, more, more… :: Omaha Senior Portraits
- Do we like Ms. Sarah better… :: Omaha Senior Portraits
- Ms. Jessica (the first) :: Omaha Senior Photographs
- An amazing idea for a wall collection! :: Omaha Family Photographer