I simply couldn’t share more of Ms. Jayme without sharing more of Ms. MJ! I would be contradictory to everything an elementary educator taught or groomed to execute when dealing with young people! 😛
It wouldn’t be fair, and someone may think I am picking favorites or something like that. Blech…
To be honest… I do believe Jayme will be one of my senior models this next year and I wanted to share some of her images. Truth is, she is so stinking adorable, I might share one of each of her finished images from now until the end of the month; but MJ is a doll as well, and frankly, I just couldn’t help myself. This image was blog worthy. Nuff said!
Have a great day!
- And the winner for today’s sneak peek is:
- Can People Change?
- The Process of getting from the blog…
- I won’t deny for any stretch of time…
- Engagement Portraits ARE “THAT IMPORTANT!”
- being a photographer is…
- Ms. Sammi’s Modeling Session is coming soon!
- Roman and Allison + One = Three
- Senior Model Application
- The Envy of My Friends :: The Sloan Signature look with the goal of Holiday Cards and Gift Portraits (Perfect for ANY Family and ANY Budget)