was officially debuted on the blog here!
Shortly after, I got the privilege of photographing Dani and her siblings at their heritage home her in Omaha as well.
Dani’s mama and papa celebrated 25 years of marriage this past spring, and I was honoured to create a special storyboard for the occasion. And, after all that, it didn’t take a genius to figure out how excited I was when I found out that Dani and Shane were expecting.
Dani and I began chatting newborn art pieces a long time ago, and I have grown ever more excited for this session for months. Addison hung on in her mama’s belly forever, but she came into the world well baked and BEAUTIFUL. She is quite honestly the most stunning baby I have photographed since my baby General (who is now pushing 3, remember?). She came to me relaxed and calm. It didn’t take long to figure out we were headed for success.
Dani knew well in advance I have an overwhelming love for “heritage” images in my newborn work, and we began this creative process along those lines. I don’t believe I will EVER tire of creating these images for mama’s and papa’s. They are heart warming and melt my heart each and every time.
I also love, love, LOVE black on black images.
After a bit… we created a series of images with the baby settee (courtesy of my amazing friend Lani and My Studio). I loved every SINGLE one; however, I see this next image as a large canvas in Ms. Addison’s room! It is simply stunning.
And to finish our “black on black” series… we simply must share the image of Ms. Addison and her Daddy. He was a college football player, and mama had brought the props for these special images. We included mama’s wedding ring as well. What a special image. (P.S. Shane is one of the best newborn photo-taker daddy’s EVER!)
Well, for now that is all I can possibly share…
Stay Tuned for more… because there are many more images from Ms. Addison’s session that I will be sharing here on the blog! She was simply to cooperative and too amazing for words!
Thank you, Dani and Shane for choosing me to create these images for you! I had a great time and cannot wait to see you all again soon.
Oh, and… P.S. don’t forget to vote, and if you are reading this… click one of the share buttons below, like this post on FB and tell your friends to vote as well…it is fun, fabulous, for the benefit of a beautiful new soul, and best of all FREE!
- I only have TWO pieces of LOVE… Omaha Photographer
- The Red Door :: Omaha Senior Photographer
- I hope you never lose your sense of wonder… :: Omaha Children’s Photographer
- Finally… Family uh, Wednesday :: Omaha Family Photographer
- An amazing idea for a wall collection! :: Omaha Family Photographer
- More of some wonderful Children :: Omaha Children’s Photographer
- Digital Post-Processing Services | Omaha Photographer :: A Sunday Re-Run
- A Sneak Peak :: Omaha Family Photographs
- I climbed a pole… :: Omaha Wedding Photographer
- Little Love for a Bride… :: Omaha Wedding Photographer
- Wonderful Weather for a Wedding in Lincoln, Nebraska :: Omaha Wedding Photographer